Poor Man's Pultec EQP1-A

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Ian,

I wanted to grab two sets rather than one... am I too late?

Cheers,
Dave

gemini:  cheers, but the question was for Ian

I'm already in for one set (I thought one set was a stereo pair.)  If I could grab another that'd be great... if not, no worries

Thanks Ian!

culteousness1 said:
kante1603 said:
Paypal´ed for 4 sets,

thank you Ian!

Udo.

Hey Udo,

could you send the payment as a gift? It seems like my german paypal account hasn't got this option.

Greetings from Cologne,
Carsten

I think you'll have to select the "Private" tab first...

ruffrecords [quote author=Davo said:
gemini:  cheers, but the question was for Ian

I'm already in for one set (I thought one set was a stereo pair.)  If I could grab another that'd be great... if not, no worries

Thanks Ian!
link=topic=43859.msg549559#msg549559 date=1303203962]

Davo, sorry if I offended. I'm typing from my android, so my brief-ness must have come across as rude. I'm just trying to help Ian out since he did absolutely all the leg work on these PCBs as well as shipping them all out once they get here. But I'll make sure to let him do the talking next time. 

creal said:
hi Ian

I'm also in for 2 sets if it's not too late.

Thx for this nice project

Cyril

Hi Cyril,

Strictly speaking you were after the deadline but I have received your payment! I ordered 10 extra PCBs and two people already said they wanted 2 sets not 2 PCBs so that has consumed 4 of them. Your 2 sets consumes another 4 PCBs leaving just a couple for me!!!

OK, you are in. I'll tweak the list to include you.

Cheers

Ian
[/quote]

Cheers, Gemini -minding my own business- 86

Davo said:
Hi Ian,

I wanted to grab two sets rather than one... am I too late?

Cheers,
Dave

I am rather afraid you are. I ordered a few extra but nearly all those have gone leaving just a couple for myself.

Sorry

Ian

Thanks Ian, I was afraid that would be the case... in any case thankyou for the great work!

Gemini:  I must admit, I took it as a bit rude... my humble apologies, and thanks for clearing that up. ;)

Cheers,
Dave

culteousness1 said:
Hey Udo,

could you send the payment as a gift? It seems like my german paypal account hasn't got this option.

Greetings from Cologne,
Carsten

Hi Carsten,

no,haven´t found it either-is it hidden somewhere or are there different options in different countries?Anybody?

@Ian:Sorry,we have got some problems with the "gift"-option-seems to be here in our german paypal-accounts.
If you can tell me how much the paypal fees are or how much money is missing i will send it to you immediately!
Excuse me/us for causing trouble!

Best,

Udo.

Udo,

On the first page of your paypal account (under "send money")  There's a couple of tabs that say "purchase" and "personal"... I don't know if I've
seen this before either...... anyway, hit the personal tab, and your gift option should be right in there.  It may very well be different with your paypal,
but this is where I found it.

And Ian, I just paid as well.

Cheers

shit!! i cant believe ive just missed the boat on this one....  im gonna go off in a corner and sulk now. if anybody's got any boards to spare let me know please.

mick

Davo said:
Udo,

On the first page of your paypal account (under "send money")  There's a couple of tabs that say "purchase" and "personal"... I don't know if I've
seen this before either...... anyway, hit the personal tab, and your gift option should be right in there.  It may very well be different with your paypal,
but this is where I found it.

And Ian, I just paid as well.

Cheers

Thank you Davo,

but it´s too late because I have sent the money already-will wait for Ian´s reply and then pay the rest if possible!

Udo.

kante1603 said:
Hi Carsten,

no,haven´t found it either-is it hidden somewhere or are there different options in different countries?Anybody?

@Ian:Sorry,we have got some problems with the "gift"-option-seems to be here in our german paypal-accounts.
If you can tell me how much the paypal fees are or how much money is missing i will send it to you immediately!

Best,

Udo.

I just read that paypal changed their terms of use last november. Unfortunately the gift option is no longer available.

Maybe we german paypalers can send you a little extra to cover the fees, Ian?

culteousness1 said:
kante1603 said:
Hi Carsten,

Best,

Udo.

I just read that paypal changed their terms of use last november. Unfortunately the gift option is no longer available.

Maybe we german paypalers can send you a little extra to cover the fees, Ian?

Don't worry about it, it is only a small amount on transactions this size. If it really bothers you then add 0.50 gbp which should cover it in most cases.

Cheers

Ian

ruffrecords said:
Don't worry about it, it is only a small amount on transactions this size. If it really bothers you then add 0.50 gbp which should cover it in most cases.

Cheers

Ian
Hi Ian,

some gbps sent for "us germans" :D
You are a generous man!

Cheers,

Udo.

Back