Poor Man's Pultec EQP1-A

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ian do you have a merchant account? because I believe you can only receive around 500 usd per month on a personal account...just thought I would throw than in there.

gemini86 said:
Ian do you have a merchant account? because I believe you can only receive around 500 usd per month on a personal account...just thought I would throw than in there.

Good point. I need to check that out.

Cheers

Ian

kante1603 said:
ruffrecords said:
Don't worry about it, it is only a small amount on transactions this size. If it really bothers you then add 0.50 gbp which should cover it in most cases.

Cheers

Ian
Hi Ian,

some gbps sent for "us germans" :D
You are a generous man!

Cheers,

Udo.

Thank you that was very kind indeed. I have always found the Germans to be a very courteous people.

Cheers

Ian

ruffrecords said:
Thank you that was very kind indeed. I have always found the Germans to be a very courteous people.

Cheers

Ian
You´re welcome Ian,but may I say that the germans have also their "black sheep"(hope this is the same in english?) as anywhere else :D :D :D

Best regards,

Udo.

kante1603 said:
ruffrecords said:

Cheers

Ian
You´re welcome Ian,but may I say that the germans have also their "black sheep"(hope this is the same in english?) as anywhere else :D :D :D

Best regards,

Udo.

Yes, we have black sheep too! When I was working we had many clients in Germany and we had a small office in Frankfurt. I had many pleasant business trips to Germany. One of my favourite memories is staying is a hotel in the Black Forest that was like an enormous log cabin. We had wild boar and asparagus soup followed by wild boar steaks - wonderful!

Cheers

Ian

0dbfs said:
Isn't that what a German-black-sheep is (Wild-Boar) ??

Gruess Gott !!
-jb
No-completely off topic now-but here´s a pic of a wild-boar.The males weigh up to 190kgs and it´s better not to meet them in the forrest ;)

Pfüa Gott,

Udo.

Attachments

• wildwmaix.jpg
    wildwmaix.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 37
okgb said:
Didn't see this thread  [ now in the wrong section ? ]
but i'm in for a pair , what do i do ?

Looks like there may be enough interest already for a second run. So, I'll start a new thread in the black market for a second group buy and see how many takers we get.

Cheers

Ian

radiance said:
ppa said:
I think yes, but first I would like a group buy if there are enough people that want them,

Well, let me start of with saying I'm interested in two boards...
Thanks for doing this!
Hi Pier

If you make a group buy, i 'm in for 2 boards with 2  Germanium DOA

I am waiting the quotes form some PCB companies for the boards for best quality/price,

just there are 4 persons interested, if there are other persons interested, they are invited to let me know it, please.

regarding the APP2050 germanium several my customers bought them for Peterc eq and they sounded impressive.

ppa said:
I am waiting the quotes form some PCB companies for the boards for best quality/price,

just there are 4 persons interested, if there are other persons interested, they are invited to let me know it, please.

regarding the APP2050 germanium several my customers bought them for Peterc eq and they sounded impressive.

I am interested in 4 sets for 2 stereo builds. We're do we express our interest? In your white market thread?

ppa said:
kante1603 said:
The males weigh up to 190kgs and it´s better not to meet them in the forrest ;)

it is better to meet them inside a bread  :p

while I grew up in the black forest: I have seen more in the berlin city than in my youth :eek:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AZxuZUeUW0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1S0ZYM0mjh0
http://www.stadtentwicklung.berlin.de/forsten/wildtiere/de/wildschwein.shtml

just a note:

for the group buy on my IO board on Poor Man's Pultec EQP1-A and the traditional PULTEQ EQ see here, thanks.
http://www.groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=33576.360

Latest posts

Back