superlux ECO-H6A

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gus

The sampson cl7 I was in used a plastic plug to hide the one screw that holds the body parts together.

Edit i just googled the number it looks like a microphone sam ash sells . I looked at one at a sam ash. I could not see inside the grill. I am guessing it uses the same capsule the sampsom c01 uses. I think the body is plastic. Plastic is hard to damp well.

[quote author="buttachunk"]and it is an electret mic![/quote]

I bought this stupid Samson C03 thinking it was a true condenser, only to find out it had two back-electret capsules inside... Samson goes to great lengths to hide this from you, though - there is no mention anywhere on their website or in the mic's datasheet that it's an electret. At least your mic's datasheet clearly states it's an electret mic.

Peace,
Al.

I bought this stupid Samson C03 thinking it was a true condenser, only to find out it had two back-electret capsules inside...

As was mentioned here a while ago, they even fooled the SOS-reviewer (forgot who knew him).

Still, I borrowed a CO-3 just to toy around with the polar patterns and got decent use of it. I used its fig-8 pattern for M-S (on a gtr amp).

Bye,

Peter

Charlie;

You need to keep that quiet.
Do not say DynaMat around here.
These people will get ideas and start using it.
It will work and we will make cheap mics actually usable.
Do tell them they may get ideas........

I bought the DynaMat at a Boom Car stereo shop.
I got the one for the licence plate.
It is the size of a US licence plate 6" x 10" for USD$15

Back