SSL 9000 preamp info?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

synthi

Does anyone have the documentation for the SSL 9k preamp clone? I tried Google and the link don`t work...
Gustav is selling PCBs for this project.

Thanks,

Synthi

bbs.gif

Hi Rob,
just been back for some sort of holidays..
i'm going to fix this tomorrow hopefully..
i'll post here when done.. sorry for any trouble

[quote author="SSLtech"]I think that Maaaaaaa-aaaark Burnley might have it in pdf format...[/quote]
yes,
I think he may have
Keith,
you sent me some stuff on this one but I think it may now be out of date. If it is out of date perhaps I should delete it.
Any thoughts ???
can you remember that far back ? ... I know I can't :roll:

I have all the html's saved on my disk, along with other things like layout with part values, if anyone needs them just let me know.
Frank

Sorry to harp on about this but I got some boards to try these out from Gustav. What I`m after is the info for the PSU & balanced out boards.
Also I`m looking at the diagram for the main board. Is the TL052 just one chip despite being numbered as 2 ?

Sorry to harp on about this but I got some boards to try these out from Gustav. What I`m after is the info for the PSU & balanced out boards.
Also I`m looking at the diagram for the main board. Is the TL052 just one chip despite being numbered as 2 ?

[quote author="Rob Flinn"]
Also I`m looking at the diagram for the main board. Is the TL052 just one chip despite being numbered as 2 ?[/quote]
Yes --one chip. It's a dual fet-input opamp with slightly better specs than the tl072.

Hi

I`m still trying to get info on this.

Kruz are you going to repost the info that you had ?

Keith do you have a list of what types of caps should be used where etc ?
Also the PSU board that Gustav is supplying only appears to have +/- 18V & 48 v & doesn`t have the +/-15V. I don`t know if this board is your handy work but the parts are just marked R1 C2 etc & I have no idea of the values or the type of regulators used.

Any help would be appreciated.

I got some ready to transfer PDF file for ssl9k+psu+balancer on the bottom of this page:

http://paginas.terra.com.br/servicos/thediypill/ssl9k.htm

cheers!
Fabio

Latest posts

Back