I come to you to assemble your kits, repair equipment,...

• Thread starter reanimatorstudio
  • Start date
GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

reanimatorstudio

In 2 months me and my family  start travelling through Europe with a motorhome for a year. If somebody has a soldering job to do I would like to do it for a small fee.
I can put together kits, repair all outboard gear, analog synthesizers,...  This is what I have been doing for more than 20 years alongside running my own recording studio for the last 10 years.
I haven't fixed my route so in theory I could drive from one prodigy member to the next. :)
If you don't have anything broken and you enjoy putting your kits together yourself but you are thrilled by the idea of meeting a fellow member you can always let me know. :)
If you have a studio you're extremely proud of and you would like to show it, I'm always interested in visiting your laboratory. Or if you just feel like having a drink with someone who shares your interests, just post a message.
Looking forward to reading your messages!

Luc, Annelies & Mia

This is so cool!
Any plans for eastern Europe?
You should probably post your planned route so that people will gather with their synths and kits at your scheduled stops!

We've travelled through North America for 7 weeks a couple of years ago. I wasn't a prodigy member back then.

@Cemal: Glasgow, here we come! :) I would be honoured.

@jackies: eastern europe is definitely on the menu. our route is very flexible and can bend to your direction.

Honour is mine. We can park you next to the workshop. Kelvingrove Park is just round the corner from me and everything is in walking distance.

Ermmm, let me ask a dumb Question :)

What will your wife and daughter be doing whilst your soldering all day? because, knowing this groupdiy crowd, you'll be busy!

My Poly-61's 6th voice's second oscillator waits for you in Athens, Greece!  ;D
Would be really cool if a meeting in each European country was arranged, you'd be participating in all of them! For example, I'm pretty sure there are 3-4 GroupDIY™ members living in Greece ;)

That sounds like a great plan! If you somehow end up in Helsinki/Finland please get in touch. I have a very strange problem with one 1176 build that I haven't been able to solve without an oscilloscope.

cool,
if you plan to travel by the Loire Valley in France (near Tours) this summer let me know, there's lots of space around the house for your motorhome (+ a nice siemens console in the garage that needs a little work)
send me a PM if you plan to travel around here :)
bon voyage !
Jon

Wow, thanks for all the interest! This is going to be so much fun!

@cemal: thanks! I'll definitely see you this summer then! :)

@Ytsestef: Greece is now on the list! I'm familiar with Poly 61 (dco). Your plan to arrange for all the members in greece to get together is super, although I wouldn't mind visiting them all seperately.

@dan: thanks for putting the beer cold.

@silent:arts: we'll definitely let you know

@jacob: it would be great to visit you. That way I'll be able to visualise the Aarhus-mode on my GSSL!  :)

@Kingston, @kooma: we would love to visit Finland. And we would like to drive on to Russia but we don't know if this is even possible with a motorhome. Do you have any idea about this? 

@Jon: the way things look right now, we won't be in France till after the winter.

@Rochey: I'll put some credit on my wife's Kindle! :)  She's a language teacher so if anyone's interested in some Spanish, English or Dutch lessons, she'll be more than happy to teach you!

Back