I come to you to assemble your kits, repair equipment,...

• Thread starter reanimatorstudio
  • Start date
GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
reanimatorstudio said:
Hi guys,

It is ashamed we missed a visit with Jakob but, maybe next time! we are in copenhagen at the moment. Tomorrow we will try to visit Tube Tech and then we are off to Sweden to visit our member Dennis. Really looking forward to that!

Luc, Annelies & Mia

Savour every minute! This is the stuff dreams are made of, good times with family, meeting old and new friends, seeing new places.  I hope you have the trip of a lifetime.

Cheers,
Ruairi

wish you all the best for the tour! keep us informed and tell us when you are in France!
all the best
Jon

If you're heading south from Berlin, you're very welcome to drop by our studio for a few beers. We don't have a pool, but a lake next door, and lots of space for your motor home. And it's only an hour's drive from Berlin.

Hi ,

We had a lovely visit at Malmo with Dennis! Thanks for showing me your studio and for letting us park our camper! I helped him out with his very early model of Hohner Pianet.
The visit of Tube-Tech was very short, we visited them unexpectedly and we came a little bit at a bad time. We need better Internet connection!!
What I learned from them was that my T-T lca2b doesn´t work like it should (I have to calibrate it again) and that according to them Chinese tubes are the most stable ones, and are for that reason the best ones esp. for the VCA tubes in there variMu compressors.
Sweden is a very beautiful country full of very romantic houses like you find in the US (guess why?)
We're on our way to Gothburg right now. We'll be there the day after tomorrow (probabely) send us a text on 0032 475 75 63 50 with your address and phonenumber because internet is a bit hard!
It would be great to visit you!!
Sweden is great by the way! :)

If you stop by Paris give us a ring 33 (0)183 42 47 10.
I'll be more than happy to welcome you and your little tribe.
:) Bruno
Ps too many stuff to do to do a list...

Thanks for the invitation Bruno, we will contact you if we reach Paris.
We just found the way to internet: the public libraries of course!
Right now we are travelling trough the Scandinavian countries till the beginning of september. We just left Goteburg and are deciding if we go up north or if we go to Norway and how we are going to implement Finland in our schedual. And how we will return from Scandinavia: through Russia, Estonia or Denmark.
All advise is welcome.

We are at polecircle. I guess no DIY audio arround here.  ;)
The sun never goes down. Next will be the Lofoten, then we go south and maybe meet some Prodigy members again.

reanimatorstudio said:
And how we will return from Scandinavia: through Russia, Estonia or Denmark.
All advise is welcome.

The most important thing is to avoid Russian roads. They are in bad shape for a motorhome, service points rare or even non-existent especially in the north.

From Norway to Finland is a safe - if a bit boring - route. Just an endless forest with lakes. Then a boat from Helsinki to Tallinn (Estonia) and you can finally drive back to central Europe through Latvia and Lithuania and Poland. Lots to see there certainly, and these are all EU countries so that makes it a lot easier than dealing with the russians.

Or instead of boat to Tallinn you could go through St. Petersburg and from there to Estonia, but getting the visa might be more trouble than its worth.

We're now at 300 km from Oslo. Norway is really worth visiting: amazing glaciers, stunning fjords, enormous waterfalls! But no Prodigy members. In one week we will be in Denmark again. Back to music finally.

Today we take the boat to Hirthals (Denmark). To all the Danish members: let us know if you would like to meet up.

Luc, Annelies, Mia

Hi you folks,

We are still travelling. I had to fly back 3 times for some studio work. Since Scandinavia, we were in Italy, Spain, Morocco, Romania and now we are going to leave Bulgaria for Greece and Turkey.We met a lot of nice people but in those countries we didn't met any DIY members. For music we have the nice traditional folk music. On the road I'm designing a summingbox/mixing console. It will contain some of the nicest DIY group projects and all the old EQ's and preamps, ... I have been collecting.
Anyone who can help me with running Spice on my Macbook is more than welcome to leave me a message?
So my Amek Einstein super E is for sale when I return back home (also:EMT 140, RFZ V781, UREI 813,...)

Still more than 3 months to go on our trip. We enjoy every moment of it.
Unfortunately we won't be able to visit Great Britain this time but that's on our list for our next trip which will take place in the near future. I'm shure it will contain much more visits to DIY members  ;) .

Take care
Luc Annelies Mia

as an alternative to spice, you could check out www.falstad.com/circuit/

it's a java circuit sim built on spice.  i'm not sure on the specifics, as i just started playing around with it.

Latest posts

Back