Nashville GDIY Group ??

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm down for meeting up pretty much anytime. I work at a studio facility downtown and we have ample space. I am sure there are other more interesting locations as well for anyone that might want to join in. We could probably do a couple jams, tinker with some wire or something... Who knows... I've been DIY'ing a still... Could be sorta fun.

Even drinks and dinner or something would be fun.

Post here if you are interested! I'm sure we can organize something.

Cheers,
jb

I am good all next week except for Tuesday, March 6th.

Anyone else in please post here, PM, or email jb-SHITF2-dbfs-dot-co-not-dot-com-and-dont-forget-to-remove-the-dashes

I will recommend Wednesday, March 7th as the date and we can change it if we need to. Say, 7p.

Cheers,
jb

Monday after 6 will work for me. Tuesday evening would be super. I can't do Wednesday or Thursday. Friday eve or the weekend could work too...maybe?

Count me in! I'm no good on Wed or Thurs either, but any other day is great.

I'll subscribe to the post and see what everybody decides.

I'm good to host. Downtown in our studios we have a theater room that will work well. PM or email me for details please.

For DIY show-and-tell I've got some ez760's which are in-progress, a handful of tube mic's, and some other stuff (plenty of unstuffed PCB's!)... Most of it is installed at home in my personal studio but I use the mic's regularly at the office.

Cheers,
jonathan

Since 0dbfs is kind enough to host, maybe it would be best he picks the day and time. It's inevitable that some will have a conflict, but if all goes well, we can try for a follow-up meeting another time. (my 2¢)

Latest posts

Back