Yamaha NE-80100 Discreet OPAMP wanted?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwhmca

I have a bunch, but more importantly, I have one that was potted with easily removable silicon rubber... not the hard, dark epoxy stuff... Anyway, I could reverse engineer it and make a schematic/slash PCB... IF anyone likes these things???

Hasn't this already been sorted out here before?  I know I've seen it.  Someone made some too, I think.  Don't reinvent the wheel. 

That's what I thought too.... Dang, back to the drawing board. Seriously, I haven't seen anything like that... link?

Yes...and I have a pair of these with some pm-1000 input transformers and no ouput transformers and they sound great on.....anything!
Really vibey but still clean...

Anyone un-bury the schemo?

:)

Yamaha-LA.gif

??? warmer?

I don't know what Joe's sources are. He tends to know about stuff so I'm giving him the benefit,but we won't really know until we crack that little sucker open.

Conductor said:

I used a similar topology on a discrete buffer I added to beef up a bifet opamp output for a hifi phono preamp I sold more than 25 years ago. 

P100.gif

While similar I used a lot less parts, and none of the dreaded evil electrolytic capacitors.

IMO this was serious over design on my part, but i did it because I could.  8)

JR

I'm still working on it... reversing the PCB, I'm not very good at schematic layout, it always looks like mess when I get done... If I make the PCB and schematic in PCB Express and upload the files can somebody clean it up/check my work?

Latest posts

Back