Lexicon M200 :PSu transformer is dead...

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warpboy

Hello, the psu transformer of my lexicon M200 is out of order.
I have a schematic but there are not all the secondaries voltages indicated. I can see two distinct parts for the secondary of the transformer :
1) 15v-0-15v
2) ?v-0-?v
As you can see my problem is the second part, since I can't find voltage value, It' impossible to me to find the right transformer.

If someone has better or more infos , It'll be really helpfull to me.

I've attached a small schematic of the transformer secondaries wiring.

Thank you by advance

Attachments

• lexicon psu xformer.pdf
    12 KB · Views: 16
If these are the Yellow-Green-Yellow taps, looking at the schematic that's the digital supply side, providing +/-5v and +12v.

It's fused at 15A so you'll need something with a high power rating to replace it.

I have the schematics and the service docs here, PM me your email and I'll forward them to you.

Mark

Attachments

• M200PS.JPG
    M200PS.JPG
    144.3 KB · Views: 10
hello and thank you ;)
for the first  secondary, I'm sure at 99% that voltages are 2*15V AC (they use 79L15 and LM317)

for the 2 others, it's a few harder to me.
there are not only 2 DC output voltages ( ie : +12Vdc & -12Vdc) but I can read +12VDC used by the fan too,+5VDC,-5VDC....it could be 2 wirewounds giving 12VAC. They use discrets components and I have to study on this schematic to be sure of the transfo that I need.
has you say Biasrock, I need a big transfo, I'll buy one that will give me all the power without difficult.
I'll keep you informate
Thank you
Fabien

Latest posts

Back