any CV4 owners?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mulletchuck

Howdy.  Any Miktek CV4 owners in the building?  I'm trying to save up a bunch of money this summer to put together a 51X rack with a few modules, and maybe get a CV4 tube mic to complement my c414.    However, i'd like to hear from a few owners.  Primary uses will include SAX, not vocals!!!    ;D ;D

I've used the one at Flux Studios in the LES and I loved it both times, we shot it out with a 251 and Mojave MA-200 and we went with the CV4, of course that was on vocals not SAX

I no the guy behind the design and who builds these mic's, and i have to say its worth every penny.Shannon Rhoads is the man,meet him at NAMM and MixNashville and talked with him about mics,he talked tech with just like he new me for years and after that he gave me his personal phone to contact him about anything about DIY,he also repairs and restores vintage eq.His older brother owns the Korby Mics,and shannon was actually the builder of those mics and then he decided to do his own thing.Any how awesome mic and a great dude...contact him and tell him Myke sent you..

Latest posts

Back