500 series API 312 with 180° phase adjust

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Peter,

The phase rotator is interesting and useful,

when tied to a micpre = more expense than needed for the task at hand.

I've got more than enough mic-pre's currently, so others may view it differently.

Are you planning to be able to use just the rotator part at line level?

Mark

Hey that's a great idea. I record drums with mine and would be a nice feature to track that way. I always try to track close to perfect to start. So it's almost pre mixed. Saves time. And makes an awesome headphone mix for the band to be excited about.

John

I´d be in for a stereopair or maybe 4 or 6, depending on my bankaccount and what my family spends on vacation this summer from my DIYmoney ;D

Just finished the Eq, loving it, merci.

cheers  Jan

from your initial post i thought you ment a simple polarity switch.... if you could supply a pcb with just a 180 degree phase adjust, electronicaly balanced in/out, i will be in for at least 4.

greetings,

Thomas

hobiesound said:
from your initial post i thought you ment a simple polarity switch.... if you could supply a pcb with just a 180 degree phase adjust, electronicaly balanced in/out, i will be in for at least 4.

greetings,

Thomas

Only I'd be in for a mere two.

hobiesound said:

greetings,

Thomas

Thomas,
I'm all about the 500, so maybe.
Possibly a 1U 8 channel?

peter

Phase rotator, YES YES!
I've been looking for a circuit for a while but can't get my head round the ones i've found thus far.
I'd like to stick 8 in a module on our desk, so 500 series would be cool.
Not interested in pre's tho either...

Don't hit me peter , please .....................

If you mean , being able to vary the phase [shift ] from 0-180 , THAT i could use
for my multi mic'ing & d.i.  inputs

Latest posts

Back