can anyone translate this..

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scenaria

I think its in czech?

Отдых в Подмосковье для молодых и активных!!!
От 2-х дней до недели на берегу реки Киржач! Вы будете жить в уютных коттеджах и просыпаться под пение птиц! Все дни расписаны, в программе отдыха: сплав на байдарках, велопоход , пеший поход с ночевкой на лесных озерах, экскурсии по городам Золотого Кольца. Возьми с собой друзей!

И, конечно, никуда без шашлыков, бани, бильярда, тенниса!

It is russian or serb. Czech does not use cyrill characters, but it uses the latin alphabet. Still, I cannot translate it.

It's russian.

"Leisure in the Moscow area for the young and the active!!!
From 2- X of days to the week on the shore Of kirzhach river! You will live in the comfortable cottages and spilled for singing of birds! All days are painted, in the program of leisure: alloy on the kayaks, velopokhod, foot march with the overnight stay at the forest lakes, the excursion around the cities of gold ring. Take with itself friends!

I, certainly, anywhere without the shashlik, the bath, billiards, tennis!"

http://babelfish.altavista.digital.com/

Jakob E.

ya know... when you think spam in your own language isnt bad enough now im getting foreign spam

:evil:

[quote author="Scenaria"]ya know... when you think spam in your own language isnt bad enough now im getting foreign spam :evil:[/quote]
I get a lot of Chinese spam - also some Russian...

Best regards,

Mikkel C. Simonsen

[quote author="Mark Burnley"]
...alloy on the kayaks...

Ha, sounds like CJ's kinda deal!
[/quote]

...Two Eskimos out on a lake in a Kayak. They decide to light a fire to keep warm. The Kayak catches fire & sinks...

...Proving once & for all that:

"you *can't* have your kayak and heat it" .... .... .... :green:

(sorry!)

Keef

Back