500 or 511X rack mechanics

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in the early stages of doing a basic 500 rack.  I have had a number of friends ask me to make some so we will see what I can come up with.  They are not gonna be 51x.  Just the basic 500 racks.  10 space with a handle or rack ears. 

BTW, I own a 51x and I have to say I think everyone should!   

Hopefully you can see these pics. They are in a Facebook album. I have some over at the Lunchbox Heroes site as well. I have the 1/8" aluminum panels and all the steel brackets here. I need to get all the parts photo'ed, described and up on my site but other projects keep getting in the way. They are only 8 spaces wide and designed to be incorporated into the modular console project.

Cheers, Jeff

jsteiger said:
Hopefully you can see these pics. They are in a Facebook album. I have some over at the Lunchbox Heroes site as well. I have the 1/8" aluminum panels and all the steel brackets here. I need to get all the parts photo'ed, described and up on my site but other projects keep getting in the way. They are only 8 spaces wide and designed to be incorporated into the modular console project.

Cheers, Jeff

That's fine Jeff. I want them for tube mixer projects!!

Cheers

Ian

Latest posts

Back