Only in America

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That basically amounts to child abuse in my book. That's what happens when feral fuckers are allowed to breed and ultimately the child is the loser in the equation.

BladeSG said:
That basically amounts to child abuse in my book. That's what happens when feral f*ckers are allowed to breed and ultimately the child is the loser in the equation.

Agreed except the bit about ferals.  I've seen that kind of parental failure at all levels of society.  Why some people have kids I'll never know...

zayance said:
On back of my trip, i watched some nice documentarys that were proposed on screen.
One of them was Food inc. maybe you guys have seen it or heard about it?
It's not something we didn't already read or saw but i taught it was a nice documentary nonetheless,
and something that would explain how a little kid can get that Fat...

Here is a trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eKYyD14d_0

I showed Food Inc at the cinema I manage. Changed me into a hippie. I don't buy anything unless I know where it comes from now. It really will make you sick to see what is done to your food before it hits the grocery store. Great documentary with a lot of scary info.

living sounds said:
volker said:
http://www.filsh.net/

That should do the trick.

It did. But I'm not happy about it.

lmao...all that for not much, eh?

zayance said:
On back of my trip, i watched some nice documentarys that were proposed on screen.
One of them was Food inc. maybe you guys have seen it or heard about it?
It's not something we didn't already read or saw but i taught it was a nice documentary nonetheless,
and something that would explain how a little kid can get that Fat...

Here is a trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eKYyD14d_0

GREAT documentary.... also see "waiting for superman", you'll freak out.

I showed Food Inc at the cinema I manage. Changed me into a hippie. I don't buy anything unless I know where it comes from now. It really will make you sick to see what is done to your food before it hits the grocery store. Great documentary with a lot of scary info.

hahaha, yes i can believe that you can turn on hippie, but it's worth it....

GREAT documentary.... also see "waiting for superman", you'll freak out.

I'll do, thanks.

I feel lucky leaving in a small French Town with all small farmers around us, so "most" of the food you'll find where i live is healthy non overprocessed food.
has a price nonetheless, but not that much....
That's doesn't take out the fact that you'll always see a huge Queue in front of all the McDonalds and junk food stores, wich is sad, knowing all the good food around us.
I've personnaly avoided all those Junk stores for more than 3 years now, not tottaly, but let's say that the last Burger i had was a three month ago, and because it was a no choice act :(
I'd better stay hungry i think in the future, whatever the cost :)
In France and i'm sure you've seen this, the farmers around here are the kind to burn all their stuff to make a change, they will riot as much as they can to be heard,
so it's a good thing in a way...
But Monsanto is still around here also and has all sorts of tools and tricks to make you believe....

Talking about Monsanto, there is a Movie Called "The Smell of Success" with Billy Bob Thornton, wich was a nice picture of all that i think.....

Back