Oh I'm f.....n' famous!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tv

United Nations <[email protected]> Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 4:13 AM

Reply-To: [email protected]

--
Attention: Sir/Madam

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and family?, You may not
understand why this mail came to you.We have been having a confederation
meeting for the passed 7 months which ended 2 weeks ago ago with the then
secretary to the UNITED NATIONS. This meeting was first held on the 7th of
April 2005. You view this website page for your perusal.

(http://www.un.org/News/Press/docs/2005/ik486.doc.htm).

This email is directed to all the people that have been scammed in any
part of the world, the UNITED NATIONS in affiliation with Barack Obama
Campaign have agreed to compensate scam victim with the sum of US$850,000
each.This includes every foreign contractor that may have not received
their contract sum, and people that have had an unfinished transaction or
international businesses that failed due to Government problems etc. We
found your name in our list and that is why you are receiving this email
notification.

You are advised to contact Bank of England United Kingdom (UK), as the
Bank is our representative handling the payment, contact the Bank
immediately for your approved Bank draft of USD$850,000.

This funds are in a Bank Draft for security purpose, so the Bank of
England will send the Bank draft to you and you can cash it in any bank of
your choice in the world. Therefore, you should send the Bank your full
Name, telephone number and your correct mailing address where you want the
Bank to send the Draft to you.

Bank of England United Kingdom (UK)
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +447035970823

Thanks and God bless you and your family. Hoping to hear from you as soon
as you cash your Bank draft. Making the world a better place.

Regards
Ban Ki-Moon
UN Secretary-General

Why go for an outrageous number ? you think could scam more people
at 2 grand but then maybe the greed wouldn't kick in for the scamie

Plz Reply

Captain John <[email protected]> Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 9:56 AM
Reply-To: [email protected]

Dear,

l am Capt. John from the U S unit present in Iraq. we have ($10m) which we need you to help move out, no danger involve. our plan is to move out through diplomatic means. Plz reply for more details.

Capt. John.

this is not a scam but if you donate just 1 dollar to the pucho fund he would be one step closer to owning that pretty Neve he posted in another thread... just a thought. ;D

Pucho, man, what's wrong with you? You could easily tap into the $10m goodness with Captain John, yet you're begging for dollars here.

Sheesh! What's wrong with you Americans anyway?

I know somebody who works for the police and has to talk to victims of scams like this all too often... 

It is usually vulnerable people like pensioners who send their savings off to the scammer, until it slowly dawns on them that something is not quite right.

PLEASE FILL THE FUNDS RELEASE FORM

MICROSOFT CORPORATION <[email protected]> Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 6:42 PM

MICROSOFT CORPORATION
2, rue des Martinets 92569 Rueil
Malmaison Cedex, France

Attn,
This is to inform you of the release of the MICROSOFT ON-LINE EMAIL PROMOTION AWARD 2011. Your email address consequently emerged a winner in the second category of this year online draw,and you have been awarded the sum of €1,550,000Euros (One million,Five hundred and fifty thousand euro).To begin the claims process,verify your data's and send to Microsoft Processing Officer (Mr. Mark Anderson) via Email: [email protected] or Call +33663140643 for more information.

PLEASE FILL THE FUNDS RELEASE FORM AND GET BACK TO THIS OFFICE FOR YOUR PAYMENT
1. Name:
2. Address:
3. Country of Residence:
4. Telephone Number:
5. Age:
6. Sex:
7. Occupation:
8. How often do you use microsoft?

Best Regards,
Mrs.Rita Boire,
Microsoft On-line Co Ordinator.
© 2011  Microsoft Corporation

Just got this one....
Spam's turning nastier?

----------
URGENT ATTENTION!!!

This is the only way I could contact you for now,I want you to be very careful about this and keep this secret with you until I make out space for us to see. You have no need of knowing who I am or where I come from.I know this may sound very surprising to you but its the situation.I have been paid some ransom in advance to terminate your life  with some reasons listed to me by my employer. Its someone I believe you call a friend, I have followed you closely for a while now,both as you goes out  and as you comes back and have seen that you are innocent of the accusations he leveled against you.

Do not contact the police or try to send a copy of this to them,because if you do, I will know,and I might be pushed to do what I have been paid to do.Besides, this is the first time I turn out to be a betrayer in my job. I took pity on you,that is why I have made up my mind to help you if  only you are willing to help yourself.

Now listen I need just $5,000. And you have to send it through western union; I repeat, do not arrange for the cops and if you play hard to get, it will be extended to your family. Do not set any camera to cover us or set up any tape to record our conversation, my employer is in my control now. Payment details will be provided for you to make a part of the payment of $3,000 first,which will serve as guarantee that you are ready to  co-operate,then i will post a copy of the video tape that contains his request for me to terminate you which will be enough evidence for you to take any legal action against him before he employs another person for the job.

Warning; do not contact the police, make sure you stay indoors once it is 7.30pm until this whole thing is sorted out,if you neglect any of these warnings, you will have yourself to blame. You do not have much time, so get back to me immediately.

Note:I will advise you keep this to yourself alone, not even a friend or a family member should know about it because it could be one of them.

Hired Assassin.

mrclunk said:
I want you to be very careful about this and keep this secret ...

Note:I will advise you keep this to yourself alone, not even a friend or a family member should know about it because it could be one of them.

Hired Assassin.

Well, looks like you've had it now.

Latest posts

Back