FEELER For Opto Attenuator Housing Module based on Frank's EL panels

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sahib

I have done some prototypes of housing for opto attenuator module based on Frank's EL panels and Silonex NSL5910 LDR with 511 standard application in mind.

The dimensions of the finished module is 38mm (L) x 20mm (W) x 9mm (H). Plastic part of the housing is made of black acetal and the lid is aluminium to help dissipate the heat generated on the EL panels.

Originally designed to be mounted flat on the PCB using the four screw holes at the bottom. But to save from the space it can also be mounted on its sides vertically or horizontally. Although not shown on the prototype I will include two screw holes on two sides for this. However, this obvioulsy requires the leads to be extended externally.

However, a little blunder. Frank has just pointed out that the EL panel is placed wrong way round in the picture.

You will be getting the plastic housing, aluminium lid and 8 micro screws (though only 4 shown in the picture).

Depending on the quantity I will work out a price. If accepted I'll go into production. These will be sold through White Market to comply with the forum regs.

Latest posts

Back