Useful Tip regarding Technical Documents.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ethan

Administrator
Admin
I was recently asked if the Tech Docs could be arranged in alphabetical order by brand name.  Perhaps this will help other users as well.

Users have the ability to sort in ascending/descending alphabetical order.  If you look right above the sticky'd thread "Posting Guidelines - MUST READ" you should see "Subject / Started by"

Those are sorting links.  Click on "Subject" and it will sort by brand name (assuming we continue to follow the posting guidelines).

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-09-01 at 11.41.19 AM.png
    Screen shot 2011-09-01 at 11.41.19 AM.png
    19.9 KB · Views: 24
Good tip. Thanks!
First click on subject sort the list by alphabetical order with 'A' on top. Another click reverse the order with 'Z' (actually Y like Yamaha) on top.

It's worth being noted that the list can also be sorted out by Started by, Repplies, Views, and Last post.

A double click on Last post was how I got back to the original state that shows new schematics on top. Handy to see what's new in this section....

Axel

I just posted a better version of the RCA BA-2 than was there.  At some point there will be increasing need for moderator editing along those lines. 

gemini86 said:
I also keep seeing commentary posted in those threads...

And it's incredibly annoying since it says no commentary in the guidelines of that sub forum.  Maybe there is a way to limit only posts with attachments for that section so that we don't get the "Hey this is great!"  or "........does someone have?" comments.

Just a thought.

-Casey

If you see commentary in the tech docs, please use the "report to moderator" link to report the post.  One of us will delete the commentary.

signalflow said:
gemini86 said:
I also keep seeing commentary posted in those threads...

And it's incredibly annoying since it says no commentary in the guidelines of that sub forum.  Maybe there is a way to limit only posts with attachments for that section so that we don't get the "Hey this is great!"  or "........does someone have?" comments.

Just a thought.

-Casey

nah, ;et's not make it too complicated, let's just use some community moderation, ala craigslist and report the commentary.

Latest posts

Back