Looking for LAWO V976 schematics (circuit drawing)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vinta

Hello everyone,
I got a pair of Lawo V976 Mic Pre-amp, and tested. I have found nice sound and wish to add it as my gear.
But, unfortunately, amp gain is different between two. One is totally low gain. I have tested by exchanging the 325/4 amp unit each other (those are mounted on main card), but status unchanged. I also recap all, but can not fix the problem yet.

The unit inside  seems complicated for me and hard to trace the circuit. I need circuit diagram(Schematic). 
Will anybody can help me to get a circuit schematic?

You need to tell us which version you have. There were several very different types of these modules, some remote controlled only, some locally controlled, some both, some with broadcast filters, some not,......

Yes, it is.
My model is V976/11.  But I guess key circuits are the same among 7, 9, 11, 14,15 models. So, I do not stick #11 model's schematic. 
Thanks.

Hi,

I'm searching for LAWO V976/7 or up schematic and/or service manual. I have only found one for V976/0/2 but there are too many differencies unfortunately.

If anyone has it laying around and can share, that would be super nice.  :)

Thank you, andi

Back