Edcor delivery times

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruffrecords

I know Edcor products are made to order and they say on their web site to allow 5 to 6 weeks for delivery but in practice how long do they normally take?

Cheers

Ian

Holger said:
Ian, unfortunately five to six weeks  ;)

All my orders this far have also taken that long. I guess if they happen to have some model still on the shelf from a previous production run you don't have to wait that long. Otherwise your order goes in the manufacturing queue.

Thanks for the replies guys.  Seems I need to be patient plus it will take a while to cross the Atlantic to Blighty.

Cheers

Ian

I got mine is 2 weeks, I did email them about then to see if they were done, which I think maybe got them to wind them and send them out that day... :D

BTW, there's a UK lady who's a receptionist there, I believe. Can't remember her name but she's very friendly.

Adding in overseas shipping times expect them to take another month longer than you expect. Frustrating as hell, but the upside is I find they are very decent and good people and their prices speak for themselves.  In some circuits they sound really good. I actually love edcors in a LA2A's.

The only bad thing I've heard about edcor is their pm670 power trans replacement overheats. I also love that they'll wind whatever you need for not much more than something they've already got on the stock list.

Latest posts

Back