Studio in the Netherlands / Belgium

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grooveteer

Gentlemen, (m/f)

Does anyone know of a decent studio with a good sounding live room in the Netherlands or (north of) Belgium?  It's for a 7 (last time I recorded them) piece Ska-Jazz band. Drums, bass, guitar, keys, trumpet, sax, trombone. What they want is to record 5/6 tracks live, so a good sounding room is needed. They are looking for a bit of live, organic sound, a little bleed is OK.

I recorded and mixed their previous album (Motiv Loco), but I don't have the room nor the time to do this one. They can definitely play. Their website just links to their myspace at the moment; www.rsjf.nl

There is a little budget, but I don't know exactly how much. (very helpful, eh?  ;) )

Thanks for any suggestions!

Cheers,

Grooveteer

Hey,

SVS in Arnhem. Mijn zwager gaat daar in de weekenden aan de slag, voor heel sterk gereduceerd tarief. Ik kan je de prijzen laten weten, maar die plemp ik hier niet neer.

http://www.soundvisionstudios.com/

Thanks Paul!

Looks like there are some cool studios that I didn't know. It's great to see live rooms and to know that there are still 2" recorders out there.  :)

Here's where I work, in brussels:

www.dada.be

The live room can fit up to 40 people...We have a studer A820 in great condition!

Rob, I love the klein leberau, been there a few times, the atmosphere is very special there...
How do you know it?
I went there when I was still a student and went back to help joel record the festival they have there.

j.frad said:
Here's where I work, in brussels:

www.dada.be

The live room can fit up to 40 people...We have a studer A820 in great condition!

Rob, I love the klein leberau, been there a few times, the atmosphere is very special there...
How do you know it?
I went there when I was still a student and went back to help joel record the festival they have there.

I do maintenance for them sometimes.  They are all good friends, & I have been to the festival myself a couple of times.

If Germany is an option then I´d propose http://www.principal-studios.de/ 40km away from Enschede/NL.
I´ve recorded there before, very nice people, great rooms, SSL4k + Studer 820, great accomodation.

Back