[GROUP BUY] G9 in 51X format (CLOSED, ALL STOCK GONE)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well that's about 30 sets confirmed for metal and faceplate, so I'd say it's a go. Anyone else who wants to pre order those is more than welcome, the capitol is needed.

Here's a (fairly) organized BOM. I've been checking mouser stock to see what's there and available, as far as WIMA caps go. Everything should be good there. I've made sure all the signal caps have multiple lead spacing options for different caps, some like WIMA, some like orange drops for tube circuits (like myself) some go for the yellow mallory type, which will work, but just aren't meant for this layout. Can't please em all, I guess. I didn't add mouser numbers for the real generic things. Resistors, 'lytics, diodes, etc. These things should be pretty easy to figure out and lots of us have extras laying around from other projects. I'll let you do the shopping.

UPDATE: I have enough money gathered for the PCB puchase, but I'm still uncertain as to how many metal/faceplate sets are needed. I'll likely need a few more pre-orders of those to get the purchase made.

Need to know how many faceplates to order and the PCB sets and faceplate order can be out in. Metal will take about 20 days to be delivered, PCBs will ship out in 12, once all orders are placed.

I would hate for anyone to be left naked and cold without a faceplate.... :(

-- UPDATE: 1/4/2013 -- change to BOM: switched from to 6-32 x 1" threaded standoff to 4-40 x 1"

Attachments

• G9-51X-BOM.txt
    3.7 KB · Views: 32
Good prices.
I already paid for 4 PCB sets, and just sent payment for 4 of the metal faceplate kits. 

Thanks

I know it is a pain ...

Since I don't want PCB face plates, and prefer customized panels anyway:
invoice me for two L-Brackets an addition to the PCB Sets.
If not possible fine, I will stay with the PCB Sets only.

Latest posts

Back