[GROUP BUY] G9 in 51X format (CLOSED, ALL STOCK GONE)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey man! Thanks for seeing this through to the end!! Been disconnected for a couple of weeks and almost missed this! 

I'm in for two full sets (PCB/metal) for sure. 

When will you be ordering and do you think they'll make it to Chicago by mid Jan?

thanks!

it looks like the hole for the 1-4" jack is not in the same place when comparing the .fpd version to the green fiberglass

You're right! Sorry, it is not... I need to take that down.

The FPD file was a mockup for a price & aesthetics verification. I'll revise the FPD file to be perfectly accurate.

Updated FPD file here.

The instrument jack wasn't off so much as the toggles. I double checked everything against the PCB files. It should be golden now. But as I stated before. I have not physically tested the fpd against the prototype, because the prototype PCBs are different from what the final product will be. So, YMMV. (sorry, I am but a mortal.)

PCBs, faceplates and metal have all been ordered. Will keep you all updated on the status of our stuff.

The information in this thread is really a cluster **ck, but not to worry! I will do a detailed, photographed build thread once everything arrives.

Sorry, i didnt saw the order, have you finished it?

Want to add to my pcb which i paid(i sent 24usd for pcb and international shipping and tax convertion) L bracket and faceplate, is it possible yet? how much should i send?

Thank you

Not a problem, Graph. Just send another 16USD + 3.5% currency conversion. I'll ship it all together.

Big thank you to everyone who pre-ordered, you guys helped make this happen!

gemini86 said:
Not a problem, Graph. Just send another 16USD + 3.5% currency conversion. I'll ship it all together.

Big thank you to everyone who pre-ordered, you guys helped make this happen!
Payment sent :)

thank you for this great project, i will move my G9 from the rack to my 51x rack

Hi Rodney,

just paid for 2 PCBs, no metal for me for now.  Do you think you might ship PCB-only orders when those come in?

Also, are you ordering any extras, in case I change my mind?

thanks again for doing this!

cool thanks. I think I'm reverting to VPR from 51x and these might go in 1U instead of the rack.  But I might change my mind in which case, I might need metal, so good to know there will be extras!

thanks!

Back