[GROUP BUY] G9 in 51X format (CLOSED, ALL STOCK GONE)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, unfortunately the tracking stops once it leaves the US customs office. It should be on the other side of the boarder by now, and I imagine it will be delivered sometime next week, depending on how long it sits on someone's desk at customs.

Still have pcbs, out of brackets. There's growing interest in bracket and faceplate sets, if i have orders for 25 pieces, I'll get some more made.

Okay, so it looks like there's enough of you that want brackets and faceplates to make it happen.

I don't have enough free cash myself, so I'll be collecting money up front like last time.

To make this easier on me, please send me an email ([email protected]) and let me know how many of what items you want, where it's going to and your paypal address. I'll send you an invoice and you can pay from there.

faceplates and brackets will be 10 USD each for this short run, pcbs are still at 18 per set. I will be charging actual shipping via USPS (first class for international packages and priority for domestic).

Once all the money is in, I'll get the orders placed and shipped out once they arrive. I've got my shipping outfit all set up now, so it'll be quicker this time.

Please see the new 2nd run thread for order info here.

Hi, it's me again.

I'm just bumping again so we can get this train rolling out the station.

So far I have confirmed that we will definitely need:

8 faceplates
8 brackets

So, we're not quite there yet. So if you haven't done so already, please send me an email ([email protected]) and let me know how many of what items you want, where it's going to and your paypal address. I'll send you an invoice . Once we're all in, the order will be placed and you all get shiny new things :D

Just an update...

This seems to be in a holding pattern for now. Most of the interest that seemed to be there before has faded, so the brackets and faceplates won't be available for some time. I do plan on having more made just so the rest of these PCB sets don't sit collecting dust forever.

However, if you are thinking about building a dual channel 1U G9, these pcbs are the ticket!

Hi Rodney,

i still haven't built my first set, but if it'll help, count me in for a couple more complete sets, I know i'll end up wanting them anyway.

you have my paypal
thanx
T

Latest posts

Back