Has anyone got user manuals for Condor f2412ag supply?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry Sheehan

I've bought a pair to replace my console's power supply, and need to know how to hook them up for 120VAC operation. Is it clearly marked on the chassis? If not can someone point me to where I can download the manuals?

All I've been able to find is the datasheet, which doesn't have the info I need.

Well the input conections were marked on the case.
Now I have a different dilemma. A while back these or Power One (essentially the same) were recommended as upgrades to my DDA console power supply. At the time I think it was Jihn ROberts told me how to drop them from 24 to 18v by adding a parallel resistor (6.2k 1/4 watt) across r17. The problem is that while the circuit board has a marking for r17 there is not now has there every been a resistor soldered in there. So I think I've got an uplevel engineering revision of the supply.

Still looking for a schematic. Failing that would it make sense to put a resistor in series with the voltage adjust trimpot increasing the effective resistance of the trim?

Back