They're in the backseat, They're ALWAYS in the backseat!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruckus328

C'mon now, hasn't any character that's in a horror move ever watched a horror movie?  I for one check the backseat every time I get in the car, call me paranoid.

And never just reach over the counter either, they're always hiding back there under the shelf too:)

I too check the back seat.

But in the hope that somebody dropped a tenner.

Anyhoo. Listen to Peter.  He knows something.

Yes, always check the back seat. Any time I hear a bump in the night, it's either my gun or my baseball bat at my side as I check the house. (Not the most terrific neighborhood, mine.)

As a teen, my friends and I used to sneak into this airplane graveyard in the middle of the desert and we were always thinking up scenarios, if a zombie jumps out, you distract him, I'll beat him with a bat... good times.

No matter how tempting, never skinny dip in a lake in the woods after midnight with a bunch of hot young girls.  Someone WILL die, be it from zombies, axe wielding psychos, or dangerous non-indigenous wildlife (piranha, giant alligator, bigfoot, etc.)

If you do decide to chance the skinny dipping, don't run off into the abandoned tool shed to have sex (again, no matter how tempting).  Having sex at the lake in the woods leads to death 100% of the time.

Just watched "The Bat" a classic Vincent Price movie, People kept on getting murdered in this big mansion, but no one ever thought to maybe leave the mansion so they wouldn't get murdered....hmmm good movie though.

Also, never look in the oil drum stored in the basement of the morgue which was the only safe place you could find cuz you locked your car keys in your car and it's storming out side lololol  There is always a zombie in said drum.  ALWAYS.  (return of the living dead)

Latest posts

Back