Looking for PCB docs for the Fester TG Limiter

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently I missed my chance to build this by 2 years, but I would REALLY like to build it. I'm planning on making my own PCB's. Can any one point me in the right direction? The thread is dead and locked and I would assume Fester is a fake account and will not answer my mail.

I'm not trying to dump on Chandler or EMI - I understand, they are companies, but I don't have money for Chandler and do have DIY skills. Thanks.  ;D

The thread is not locked that I see:

http://www.groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=37400.360

Just been quiet lately.  I still have one waiting to be built (still have 2 other projects to get to first - and I'm still a bit "green"  for such a minimally documented project  :'( )...

Good luck!  8)

Thanks Randy! There was another thread too though, something called 'thoughts about cloning an EMI TG' or something like that that DID eventually get locked because some people asked for it to be, I think due to small spats between Chandler and forum members.

What member did you purchase yours through? I mailed Fester about it, it seems like "Fester" is actually another user or something. How much were they, by the way?

Latest posts

Back