Harrison Ford Filter Feeler

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey Allen! How's it going man?

I'm glad so many people are interested in these. I'm planning to close orders next weekend and sometime the following week try to figure out shipping rates and start collecting cash. Don't forget to thank 12afael, he's the guy who designed these, I just prototyped them.

It's the wrong Al! I'm Al from Tape Op in the UK. I meant to say hi at the Smooch dinner thing but it was not a great 'meet new people' venue!

Ha. Oops. Sorry about that :)

Yeah, absolutely. That place was a crowd. Damn good dinner though. Nice to finally meet you on here!

Just checked out Colin Audio Maintainance website and there are several 47k rev log pots....which one would you recommend?
Thanks
Jay

JayDubrek said:
Just checked out Colin Audio Maintainance website and there are several 47k rev log pots....which one would you recommend?
Thanks
Jay

The 16mm carbon Omegs are what I'm using, however Colin has suggested that he could order some with 1/4" shafts so they fit more knobs so I'm waiting to hear back on that. I'll let you know, and I'll post the BOM and such soon.

Latest posts

Back