Harrison Ford Filter Feeler

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, I'm gonna close this up on tuesday night. The boards are supposed to come in this week. Here's a list of who hasn't paid. If I don't get payment by tuesday I'll open those slots up to people on the waiting list.

Detonator - 2
Soundsactive - 4

Thanks everybody!

I'd like to get on the waiting list for 8, please. It's just so darn hard to keep up with everything sometimes, this slipped right by me!

Thanks,

Brian

elskardio said:
Hey Dan,

any news on the front panel design?

Thanks!

Nope because I haven't gotten a chance to send him the details :)

Boards showed up today. I'm gonna throw one together tomorrow just to make triple sure they're right and then ship them out asap.

Yep! I built one and it was working fine on my bench. Then I took it to the studio and it wasn't working :). Then I flew to san francisco for five days and caught a nasty cold on the way back, and now I'm on the couch recovering. I'm hoping to figure out what got screwed up in transport this weekend and ship these puppies out next week. I'll let you know when as soon as I have an more info!

I dont know how to say " I wish you the best to get healthy soon!" correct in english, but i wish you.......!!

regards,
Wolfgang

wolfgang said:
I dont know how to say " I wish you the best to get healthy soon!" correct in english, but i wish you.......!!

regards,
Wolfgang

As an English man, that will do fine :)

Keep us posted Marc, good work on the testing!

Marcocet said:
Yep! I built one and it was working fine on my bench. Then I took it to the studio and it wasn't working :). Then I flew to san francisco for five days and caught a nasty cold on the way back, and now I'm on the couch recovering. I'm hoping to figure out what got screwed up in transport this weekend and ship these puppies out next week. I'll let you know when as soon as I have an more info!
Did you plug it in? ;)

hahaha kidding.  My day job is in technical support.  You'd be amazed how many times the answer is "Oh, you have to plug it in?"  Always tempted to respond with "noooo you don't have to plug it in, there's 120V flowing through the coax line to your cable box" *facepalm*

It's alive!!

As I thought I fried the ICs in transport. That's what I get for throwing the thing uncovered in the top case of my scooter.

Anyway it sounds awesome. I've added the BOM information to the first post. They should be shipping out this week. It'll be a merry christmas!

Also I finally send the layout info to Dan at collective cases, so we should have a rack kit in the works some time in the new year.

And they've shipped!

I don't think there are going to be any spares. Basically I'm deciding if I need to keep 32 or if I can let some of them go :) I'll hit up the wait list if I decide to liquidate some of them.

-marc alan

Woohoo!

I'll keep an eye out for the postman. Although I feel sorry for those who haven't ordered I LOVE the idea of having 32 ch for your console. You thinking about some kind of penthouse or some way of actually putting them physically aligned with the channels or just having them in the rack?

Latest posts

Back