Harrison Ford Filter Feeler

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Guys here is the front panel Marc and I have worked out.  I need to know how many and who wants them so I can get an idea how many to make up.  Please let me know.

1-space-faceplate-Harrison-Filters2.jpg

hi marc,
the pcbs i ordered arrived safely a few days ago.  thanks for organizing this GB and thanks to 12afael for the pcb design. 
cool little project!

dan, not sure how i am going to implement this board yet, but feeling interested in the panel.  can you give an estimate of the cost and is this for only the panel or the entire chassis with custom panel like your other offerings?

best regards,
grant

edit:  oops!  corrected 12afael's name.  sorry. :-[

I'm in for one Dan, many thanks.

That front panel is a knockout, check out the cool-as logo! I haven't even got any boards but feeling optimistic.. sour grapes to have missed curfew on these. Awesome project, totally useable and unique around here as far as I'm aware. Marc sorry to be a PITA, but any likelihood of a 2nd run, like Harrison Ford and the Filter of Doom? Boom cshh..  anyway, happy new year and good luck to you all on your builds.

Ben

It will be a complete case and panel.  135 USD

Seems like most everyone wants the back panel to be DB25's and an IEC and ground hole. 

Oh.. I'd like a couple of boards. But, it's no one left right? Or right left? :)
Just what I've been looking for.

Anyone having a couple extra to sell?

I think I may be able to sell some boards along with the cases if Marc doesn't have time to make any more up.  More details to come.

That's very welcome news Dan, not to be overly forward but I'm uber keen on 8 if you got 'em. Kudos once again on the panel, lovely work!
BTW, is that red spot on the right hand side for a pilot light or just part of the silkscreen? No bother either way, just curious.

ben

yeah its a "mock" power light. 

Marc is gonna test fit one of them soon and then I will get started on the process of making these babies.

dandeurloo said:
I think I may be able to sell some boards along with the cases if Marc doesn't have time to make any more up.  More details to come.
Good news  8)
I'll only need the boards - 2x

hi marc,
the pcbs i ordered arrived safely a few days ago.  thanks for organizing this GB and thanks to 12fael for the pcb design.
cool little project!

haha now I know where is the hole in my name  ::)

Marcocet said:
I don't think there are going to be any spares. Basically I'm deciding if I need to keep 32 or if I can let some of them go :) I'll hit up the wait list if I decide to liquidate some of them.

-marc alan
Pleace, add me to the wait-list, if Dan Deurloo is not selling some of his boards separate. (DD: Are you?)

Boards landed here in UK today!

Dan, due to shipping costs I'd be interested in a front panel if they can be fitted to standard enclosures we can buy over here?

Anyone doing a build diary or got into building already?

Any suggestions for EU power supply? Have been thinking about taking the lazy option and using a Traco switched mode...

I sell my custom projects as full case and front panel. I do have a little different mounting spacing then everyone else.  It just kind of happened that way with the design of my chassis because I have done my best to maximize the inside usable space.  So my panels only work on my chassis.  Sorry.  Plus I would have no idea how to price front panels only.

I do think (biased) even with shipping overseas its probably still worth it since all the back panel holes will be cut as well.  If you are interested in shipping cost send me your full address and I can get you a pretty good estimate to what shipping will be.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back