Fabio's 2520 boards

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemini86

I have a couple each of Fabio's 2520BC and 2520R1, is there a specific schemo for the R1 version (the upside-down component one) or are they both just the regular 2520 schemo that everyone has?

google is making it increasingly difficult to retrieve old threads from the prodigy/groupdiy domain change... They used to have the url listed below the link, but that is no more...  :'(

It looks like the site where Fabio put all his files is no more.....
in any case, I've got a few schemos which I believe are Fabio's (R1, BCR1, R2.68...  it just looks like transistor choices are subbed throughout the different variants)
I'll post the first R1 here, if you want the others just PM me... I've got a layout and a bom as well

cheers

Attachments

• sch2520_r1.gif
    sch2520_r1.gif
    117.1 KB · Views: 116
Thanks Davo!

I've got the schem for the 2520BC, but no BOM for either version, so if you could share those that would save me some time.

Thanks again!

Hi Gemini,

Sure thing, here ya go... I'll post the layout as well

Cheers

Attachments

• A2520_partlist.jpg
    A2520_partlist.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 84
hmmm... well this is the bc layout anyway

Attachments

• lay_parts_2520.jpg
    lay_parts_2520.jpg
    350.2 KB · Views: 108
ah yes... the original R1 was just a 9 transistor. I see in his notes on the schem where he added the current source, but other than that the BOM should be the same for the R1 and the R.268

Thanks again, Davo.

Back