This is F'ing Lame (neve content inside)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, building a pair of 1272 or whatever
and selling them to "friend" will cover
all expencies for this project. :grin:

Igor ... tell us what you really think ...
:shock: :shock: :shock:
I dunno...seems all this place is blablabla around stuff like
how OEP's are good, but not DIY forum...
more forum about talkig about how
we cool while we talking about DIY
but I wanna see WORKING UNITS in good hands

:green: :cool:

I also wanted to mention how much I truly appreciate everyone being here and willing to help. If it weren't for this forum, I would've had no hope of putting together decent signal chains for my own recordings.

I also forgot to mention the ribbon mics I have in mind, an idea that is courtesy of Mark. You've all been an inspiration!

:green:
well there you have it .... I guess it's my fault for asking ... :thumb:

Be patient Igor as what comes around goes around.
There have been a few early Group DIY members missing from the LAB and a couple of them have been DIY'ing things from houses to Studio's

Chris V informed me today that he has just finished a studio and had a revamp of his old page.

here is his new page,
http://www.linear-recording.com.au/neve.htm

ijr - if only you knew how much creamin' has gone on over your compressor. Look over that thread you'll see me all over it trying to motivate. I'm still struggling to figure out what freakin' mode to measure voltage in with my DMM much less help out with projects on a technical level. BUT just about every project that has come up here with a group order I have joined in JUST TO HELP BRING THE PRICES DOWN FOR EVERYONE ELSE. That's all I can do to help around here so far. So please feel appreciated because your work definately is. I have stuff around here I can't even remember what the hell it's for!!!!!!

Let's build IJR's compressor damn it!

patience young Skywalker

I know that when it comes to completed projects , this year has been slow and very difficult.
There was much change this year but the coming year I hope will bring some stability.

I was looking at the 33609 schematic today. Very interesting circuit.

What source Z does the input like? I would seem from looking at the schematic that what drives this will change the sound.

Back