Par-metal, communication problems?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemini86

I placed an order on their web form on the 10th... (I've called in orders before)... they sent an automated email response saying "thanks for your order! we'll be in touch soon!"...then nothing... I emailed the reply address 2 days ago asking if they had shipped, no response. Then emailed them again today, via the general sales/customer service email and still, no response... My credit card statement says they should be happy, but the lack of communication is worrying me, especially since I need my case soon...

Any experiences to share? hmmm?

I didn't know they took orders by email, I always just call. Maybe give them a ring and see what's up with your order

Always call.  They're usually pretty fast with shipping out when you do.
The first time I ordered with them (Antek) I did it online - they took forever to get to my order.

It seems like there are only 2 people that work there.

I was emailing them back and forth about 4 weeks ago, then they just stopped messaging back. Maybe vacation? Or really busy?

well, I was bummed that it was too late to call them, and then what do you know? It's sitting on my doorstep after work today... no shipping notification, no email responses, nothing...

BUT...they did get it out really quickly, just without me knowing anything about it...

Guess that'll teach me to whine...

I've had no luck getting ahold of them via phone or email for the past month. I've called many times as phone has always been more reliable than email. I've sent a few emails too. No luck. Has anyone been in contact with them over the past month or so?

Latest posts

Back