TOOLBOXMUZIQ- confirmed time waster and REALLY not someone to do business with -

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mata_haze

Hello everybody,
I have recently purchased a shure sm81 from the above mentioned forum member, but he has repeatedly bypassed any of my emails asking for the tracking number of the purchase,as well as my queries on the forum.

http://www.groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=45947.20

I have started a paypal claim after he has been avoiding comunication for 15 days.

does any of you know him ?

Best,
Mattia.

Interesting,
I can see the guy is active on the forum and by now he must have received the PAYPAL claim, on which he is obliged to answer with informations, but he is kind of hiding away.

PERHAPS he has not seen this ...so I'll bump it up.

Mattia.

Yep, that's him.
There was also a thread, I don't remember what it was about, where I said that he said he wanted to buy my LA2A and then stopped answering emails.
:mad:

I realize this doesn't help you guys immediately, but I've been working on a "feedback" rating system (similar to ebay) so that members can earn trust and keep track of those that don't follow through.
In the meantime I hope you guys reach a good resolution.

At some point is somebody going to say something about his forum name? Tool Box Musiq (can't spell?). I imagine a studio (tool box) full of tools (all standing around high-fiving eachother).

peter purpose said:
Don't do that Ethan.... I'll never sell anything..!

ahaha...

don't really have a lot to add besides he was a real tire-kicker in the Black Market for awhile it seemed...

(Really I just wanted to post a virtual high-five to Gemini for his kick ass Archer quote...)

DANNNNGERRR ZONE!!!

http://youtu.be/k3-zaTr6OUo

Ethan said:
I realize this doesn't help you guys immediately, but I've been working on a "feedback" rating system (similar to ebay) so that members can earn trust and keep track of those that don't follow through.
In the meantime I hope you guys reach a good resolution.
Some kind of a rep type thing, based on a member's sharing of knowledge please? I don't know exactly how it works, but I think at other forums if someone answers the OPs question, the OP can give them points or something?  Nothing to do with honesty, but I'm pretty sure at least in this guy's case, he'd have a pretty low score.

I'm of the opinion that we should also have some sort of nominal fee to become a member (as in, get rid of the WM and charge EVERYONE for running the forum, not just those buying/selling). It's everyone's forum and everyone should take responsibility for it.  Nothing crazy, something like $5 per year to cut down on the riffraff and make sure those who are here really want to be here. 

I'd even pay 10.  :)

Hah, this is actually not such a bad idea, especially since there's bots and stuff - I'm sure bots wouldn't consider splurging $5 just to join the forum, lol
;D

I think it would be a good idea to restrict the BM to members with a minimum number of posts and/or a minimum time as a member.  That, along with a rating system, would help avoid stuff like this.

I hope the OP gets satisfaction.  If not, try to remember all of the good transactions, and I'm sure when you factor in the loss, it will be a small tax on an otherwise good thing.

If not wanting to be screwed by people who have no honor in their word, and vanish once they have my cash makes me an elitist, then yes...I am an elitist.

The low  count posters are usually obvious , I don't think a 50 mark is unreasonable
at least you know if they're sticking around or value the grp  , No gaurantee though
I've been had a couple of times for 200 bux from people who have been around a while

for your information guys.
I had enough of these people.
REALLY

http://www.groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=45947.msg592519#new

Best,
Mattia.

mitsos said:
It's everyone's forum and everyone should take responsibility for it.  Nothing crazy, something like $5 per year to cut down on the riffraff and make sure those who are here really want to be here. 

I'd even pay 10.  :)

so, let's make it $40 and get a "free" t-shirt?  :)

Latest posts

Back