Pultec 500 - Analog Allstars EQP-1S5 -- VPR APPROVED -- **2nd Unit Ships FREE**

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah, I forgot to say, I made a deal with the men in black so they would let the stuff through!!  8)

It's either random selection and you got lucky, or since it's a small package they just let it through.

have fun soldering!

Good to hear the kits are arriving!    I'm working on (re)updating the build document, after some feedback from some members.

For anyone who missed out, limited new stock is in(!!!), to order, please email your info (see below), and we will send a paypal invoice.  Kits should ship within a day or two from Florida.

Here is the pertinent order info, just correct the email address to standard formatting.

Send email to: 
EQP1S5_preorder [at] analogallstars [dot] com

Please include the following information:

Full name
Forum Name
Order details (how many units)
Shipping Address
Paypal email address  (Please put this IN the body of the email, with NO punctuation around it. This is where the invoice will be sent!)

A bit of good news for some of you. When we first calculated shipping charges, we based them on shipping 1 kit per box, but we were actually able to fit 2 kits per box. So even though shipping charges went up a bit (about $3 per small international box) we actually saved some money on shipping so those of you who ordered 2 kits should see a refund in your paypal account in the next few days.  Sort of an early Christmas bonus!

Thanks again to everyone who pre-ordered, please keep us posted on arrivals and finished builds!

parcel received here in France !
thanks again mitsos !
amazing kits ,
do you have a few pics of your units to help building ?
junction of the 2 pcbs, trafo fixing etc....
regards,
Francois

mroe good news!

There are pics in the build manual (I'm updating it atm also), although no closeups of those specific parts. For the trafos, as long as you put the screws/standoffs in place in the order described they will go together just fine. You may choose to leave the fiber washers out, or may need to add a bit of doublesided tape in case of any movement. As for putting the PCBs together, first solder the headers to the bottom PCB, and when you put the two pcbs together you will need to adjust them by bending ever so slightly prior to soldering to the top pcb.   

Hi Mitsos,
thanks again for these kits,
i just start building 2 of them,
amazing work and component choice !!
i unfortunatly received 3 2x6 grayhill switches in one kit,
instead of one 1x12 and 2 2x6, .....
is there a way to open the switch and change this or am i stuck ?
regards,
francois

pacemaker said:
Hi Mitsos,
thanks again for these kits,
i just start building 2 of them,
amazing work and component choice !!
thank you for the compliment, I'm glad you like the kits!
i unfortunatly received 3 2x6 grayhill switches in one kit,
instead of one 1x12 and 2 2x6, .....
is there a way to open the switch and change this or am i stuck ?
Sorry about that, something must have gotten mixed up in shipping. I don't know if there is a way to change these to 1x12, never tried, but we'll send you a new one out. I'll send you an email.

Finally managed to get my pair of kits cleared by UK customs...  They look great and I can't wait to get started!

One slight issue is that I would appear to be missing the rather nice custom knobs for one of the units, as only eight have been supplied for the two kits.  Would it be possible to obtain the further eight for the other unit?  Everything else seems present and correct of first inspection.

Once again, many thanks for what appears to be a great project!

Best Wishes

Justin

Hi, sorry about that. No problem on the knobs, I already sent Niels an email about it, he'll get them out first thing.  Small package, little "value" should get to you very quickly.  Please let us know when they arrive.

Also, I posted some nice new pics that my buddy Sean took, check the first post!

cheers!

dogma said:
May I still express interest in one, maybe two kits please?
Sure, please send an email to the address in the first post, with all the info listed, and we'll send out an invoice for the units plus shipping.  All parts are in for a limited number of units, they can ship immediately!

Thanks!

Many thanks Mitsos.  Much appreciated, and I'll be sure to let you know when the knobs arrive.

Best Wishes

Justin

Hi Mitsos.  Additional knobs have just arrived safe and sound, many thanks for that.  Now I just need to find some available time to build...

Many Thanks & Best Wishes

Justin

j_fraser said:
Hi Mitsos.  Additional knobs have just arrived safe and sound, many thanks for that.  Now I just need to find some available time to build...

Many Thanks & Best Wishes

Justin
No problem justin! Glad you got everything OK.  Thanks again for taking part, now go get them done!!  ;D

mitsos said:
Good to hear the kits are arriving!    I'm working on (re)updating the build document, after some feedback from some members.

For anyone who missed out, limited new stock is in(!!!), to order, please email your info (see below), and we will send a paypal invoice.  Kits should ship within a day or two from Florida.

Here is the pertinent order info, just correct the email address to standard formatting.

Send email to: 

Hey, where in florida? I am in Miami and am interested in a pair!
EQP1S5_preorder [at] analogallstars [dot] com

Please include the following information:

Full name
Forum Name
Order details (how many units)
Shipping Address
Paypal email address  (Please put this IN the body of the email, with NO punctuation around it. This is where the invoice will be sent!)

Latest posts

Back