DIY cnc coil winder.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrclunk

Thought you guys might be interested in this.

http://www.cncdudez.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=71

I have been toying with the idea of of a CNC machine for panels and PCBs so it is good to hear of a reasonably priced one here in Blighty.

Thanks for the link.

Cheers

Ian

That site was a gem of a find mrclunk. I've signed up because my requirement for a CNC
machine is exactly the same as yours - perhaps the owner of the site can be persuaded
to do a variation for us?? I'm sure that there are a few others with the same idea.

Frank B.

Of all the smaller diy cnc's his looks the best to me.

I've been looking into it seriously for the last 12 months and almost bought one of the cheap 3040 Chinese types but i've read a few horror stories...
Instead purchased a second hand Techsoft/Roland machine, hasn't been delivered yet but fingers crossed it'll work ok.  Its designed for school use and comes with all the software and tools plus an idiots guide. Hopefully be a good introduction to cnc. I don't think it'll handle cutting aluminum but i'm mostly interested in Traffolyte and pcb's to start with.

The coil winder's fantastic looking, he's even programed some tidy software. I'm sure he could incorporate options for 'cross hatched'(?) type windings if asked.

Latest posts

Back