Greg From Drip

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Siegfried Meier

Hey guys,

I've been waiting over a month for my T4 cells from Greg that were forgotten in my order, but he's not replying to any emails nor have I received them.  I know some of you have spoken to him recently, and I cannot imagine why he wouldn't reply.  Does anyone know what's going on?  Does anyone have a phone # contact that I can try?

Thanks everyone,
Sig

Try posting on his forum, if you haven't yet. Have you emailed  sales? [email protected]  Send a message to toobchic on the drip forum, she is building and testing the T4's.  Did you use Paypal?  You can probably see his phone number and address on the payment record.

I too, am owed some stuff, so you're not alone.  I think Greg is in the habit of optimistically setting his delivery schedule.  Good intentions, but he does not see/won't acknowledge this flaw.  Not good at providing delivery schedule updates either.  These are common flaws, but annoying none the less.

Gotcha.  I wondered what was happening.  He's only human, like the rest of us.  I'll try your suggestions.

In the meantime, I think he confused me with a different client as I just re-read the email - he thinks he owes me 3 T4b's, which I see now is the new standard in the Opto 5.  I ordered the Opto 4 with a slow T4B, which I received.  The Opto 4 has 2 locations for T4's, but if I'm understanding this correctly, I can either have a fast or a slow, which are switchable.  But, since I didn't actually order or pay for a 2nd, he doesn't actually owe me one...

I just assumed I was missing something when I received that email.    :p

Latest posts

Back