Anyone moved a JH636 console???

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd go for 3 people. Although we managed with 2, but the strain was felt...
You could actually take the meter bridge off, but leave it if it's not in your way to much.
Be very careful when reseating the modules,and take your time to test them adding one module at a time. Dont roll up the power cables to tight,they have a tendency to break (well the returns do..)

Good luck!

(Now when we moved the 528.....  ouch. (up one flight...)

cheers
Pieter

me and my brother in law lifted my Einstein to install it on the stand and all modules out.
We barely put it on the stand.....however if you put it on wheels...its different.
Thanks

use furniture dollies

like this one

b737342d-96af-48b8-b70d-8bf568affd0f_400.jpg

grab a couple of these and have them at each end of the console. Put maybe 1 in the middle as well depending on length.

should be able to tilt it backwards  so it sits on the meter bridge that rests on the furniture dollies.  from there the buckets where the channels strips go would be  vertical. Remove the legs/stand..  Lastly you can strap it down using ratchet straps so it doesn't move.

26335_full.jpg

now roll it where ever you need to.

oh and if you can get away with it, remove the bolster. Might make it so you don't have to tilt it back and can rest atop the dollies as you move through the door ways.

Back