any of the London mob fancy neckin' a beer ?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob Flinn

Just wondering if anyone fancied hooking up at the Duke of York for a beer ?

last time we tried to do this nobody was around, or there was some apathy going on, so ....

I'm up for it, but I don't want to be staring into my pint on my own like a saddo !

Darn, I'd wish I could join you.....

Here's a snapshot from 7years ago, sameplacesameidea:

GroupDIY_London_C.jpg

I'm up it. But just the two of us might be like some weird internet dating nightmare...

Rob Flinn said:
Just wondering if anyone fancied hooking up at the Duke of York for a beer ?

last time we tried to do this nobody was around, or there was some apathy going on, so ....

I'm up for it, but I don't want to be staring into my pint on my own like a saddo !

Sounds like a good idea....any thoughts on when?

tc

Paul, I agree less than 3 people & it's a bit weird.

Topcat, got any dates that are good for you ?  That's what we normally do, throw a few dates about in an effort to get as many people there as possible.

Tuesdays are not normally good for me.

Well I'm up for it Martin, & it seems Paul is too, so there's no need for just a pair of us to be sitting there like sad bastards.

As I said before Tuesdays aren't good for me normally, but other days are normally good.  Anyone care to suggest some dates ?

hey guys

id be up for a couple of pints and shop talk, im pretty new here and dont know much about fuckall but im always up for a drink if thats ok with u boys.

mick

I'm only 15mins down the road so best one of you lot from further afield comes up with a date?

Sorry Mondays are out for me at the moment...could you do Wed 21st, Thurs 22nd or Tuesday 27th?

Cheers

tc

Back