Sorry, but THIS is unbelievable!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

t-wurst

its a bit OT i think, but this is by far the strangest thing I´ve ever heard about our esotheric friends.

http://www.referenceaudiomods.com/M...en=PROD&Product_Code=NOB_C37_C&Category_Code=

Do people REALLY buy such stuff???? :shock:
How comes that someone is allowed to sell this? Its okay to sell high quality stuff like cables, jacks, maybe rack cases - who cares if someone like to spend his hard earned bucks for a 0,25m optical cable but THIS is ... .... unbelievable. I dont have words :?

So forget all about ELMA, Grayhill, Bakelite - THIS is the answer!

XLG.jpg

This poped up here once at minimum, i think it's already been twice or more. (Together with the classic, the C37 laquer :green: )

Of course are they allowed to sell this. And there seem to be enought dumb people believing this sh!t.
When reading such things the only thing i always wonder is those people that selling this stuff. Did they brainwash themselves so much that they believe their own words or do they laugh everytime somebody buys something and think how dumb people can be ?
Would be interesting to know :green:

Flo

or do they laugh everytime somebody buys something and think how dumb people can be ?
Would be interesting to know :green:

Yes, thats the point. I can imagine what happened if again one order of, lets say 4 knobs came in. "Hey! We just selled 4 of THOSE knobs, ya know :wink: " "REALLY! Thank God! Lets order some pizzas, turn off the computer and close the shop. We´re off for the next 3 months..."

Where can i get this C37? I really want to DIY those knobs, maybe i can sell 3 per month so i can quit my work :cool:[/quote]

Forget C37, you need nacker laquer, it adds a lustre to your cluster but may not do anything for your knob!
This wooden knob thing came up once on the old forum and someone posted a piccy of a pot with no knob on it and titled it " the kings new knob", I peed myself laughing.

Steve

shit you think that's bad? I was recently looking for a dual-single to single-dual adaptor and came across a dual opa627 to dual opamp(5532 and the like).. get this.. two opa627s and a small pcb with 8 pins... 85 freaking dollars. i built mine for 3$, but could have made it even cheaper if I had the time to etch my own boards.

I need one !
I don?t know why but I need one.
I need one before puff Daddy or J-Lo buy all stock !

Latest posts

Back