Help with electronic design / debug / testing for hydrophones

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aquarian1

Hello, I am the president of a very small hydrophone manufacturing business and am looking for design help with electronic circuits.  We are located in Anacortes, WA, USA (Pacific Time).  Applicant does not need to be on site, but I would like to find somebody that is in the US and preferably within a few hours of my time zone so that communication and shipping prototypes between us is cheap and easy.

We have traditionally targeted recordists and tour providers and, as such, we build buffer amps that are compatible with standard mic preamps.  I am currently working on improved head amps with gain for PIP and phantom powered devices.  I have an interest in making compact marinized mic preamps and line drivers and may at some point consider designs for basic data acquisition.  I have fairly detailed design concepts, but neither the time nor the expertise to implement them promptly.  I'm hoping that you can help.

Work would be occasional and on-demand.  Compensation is negotiable.  I would consider any help that is offered, be you an accomplished engineer, or just somebody with good technical skills and some ability to help with prototyping and and testing.  Please send me a note if you're interested

Robb Nichols
www.aquarianaudio.com

I am a new member here and just came across your post. If you still have a need, please PM me. E

Back