How should i ask for my Einstein console.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3nity

I know i shouldnt sell it but i have to clear the place since the owners decided to sell the place.
My whole studio plans crashed.

Now the console has 26 channels. included patchbay meters all working and a solid psu.
Only problem is that i cant tell if the master section doesnt work or something else.
But i cant hear anything on monitors while mixing...im pretty sure that someone with a day or two might fix it but i dont have the time.

How much should i ask?
Thanks.

Certainly much easier to sell working , or at least if the problem is KNOWN , but
it's a good excuse for anyone to lowball you ,  it's harder to ignore that even a 1% chance
of buying problems is more likely if something doesn't work , or unless you had a quote to fix
which most people have to figure it out to know what needs fixing . If you have to get out in a hurry
it would be worth at least some parts value , are there any Amek grps to research ? asking for offers
probably get you lowballs as well , does it work with the headphone out , that's how you use it ?

Yeah you guys are right.
i should make time to get it working...

But really i dont want to sell it....problem is i dont have room for it.

Thanks for the tips.

If you got a good enough deal , paying for storage for a month or two you still
might still be ahead of the game , what's that compared to what you paid and
what you'd get for it working or not working ?

Ask a friend for storage space. You surely know someone who has enough real estate.
A lot of my studio gear is parked this way at some friend´s places until my rooms are ready. They are allowed to use it in exchange of course.

Back