HELP needed from SLOVAKIA, HUNGARY, or GERMANY

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pyjaman

Hello everyone,
and
  Here's the story: My girlfriend saw these shoes on an online store, and she wants THESE soooo badly (some will understand what I mean...). It's here birthday on june, 12 and unfortunately her size is constantly out of stock in any french online store where I see them.

I found the damn shoes in internet stores in SLOVAKIA, HUNGARY, and GERMANY but none of these stores provide shipping outside its respective countries.
    She'll be 30 in three weeks from now and I'm desperate .

So, here's what you could do, community friend from one of these countries, to save my family, my romance and my life for a very little effort: PM me your shipping adress so I could put it on the site's order form, and let me pay you what's needed to forward the package to me, in France.

Thanks to you, she will love me for that, and she will love you when I tell her. You will gain my eternal gratitude, and even, if you like, one or two of these lovely Melodium or Beyer mic input transformers I have in stock or lundahl ll1539 I have no use for, that I could send as a gift for your effort.

thank you for your help !

Laurent.

Latest posts

Back