Attachment restrictions in the Technical Document area...RESOLVED

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smallbutfine

Hi guys,
I just tried to upload the docs about all other serial number models of the K+H O98 monitors, that I got from Klein und Hummel just before they were owned by Sennheiser and reduced their stuff (I guess there are only 6 guys taken over...)
Now i got the problem, that I am not able to split the pdf's easily. I came across the same problem with the EMT266 docs, but these could by splitted by pages with 7-pdf. Now, one-sided pdf schems I cannot split and the 1000K limit does not permit the upload.
Even compressing by hghest RAR settings cannot bring it down below the limit, the pdfs remain greater than 1Meg.
I might have to split them in RAR splitted archives and add a .txt to be able to upload - not a very elegant solution, and the result on used space on the server remains the same.
I see the need of a limit for attachments, no doubt about that, but in my opinion 1000K plus the restriction of file types without compressed archives might distract from uploading quite some interesting docs....
How do you think about that?

Any comments on this are highly appreciated.

Best regards,
Martin

Martin,

http://www.groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=44765.msg561139
5) If your attachment is larger than 1000KB, email it to admin(at)groupdiy(dot)com.

I have had the same problems with some documents, worked like a charme.

Latest posts

Back