Schematic needed for TAB W95C and Eckmiller HS10, TS10 and W86

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AudioWarrior

Ok,

I know, not so good manners to start asking people things in your first ever post... With I recent purchase I think I made the switch from being just a musician into being also interested in the electronics... Although these are passive units ... and they seem to work ... I think the sound is not quite as it was intended to sound in the old days. Probably need to recap all of them to some degree. So I'm in for the schematics of these babies.

Returning the favour to the community I'll make a foto documentary of the restauration process. (so that you can do the same when you buy one of these....)

Hope for a positive feedback...

Kind regards,

AudioWarrior

http://audio.kubarth.com/rundfunk/index.cgi

This is the go-to site for German modules.  They have the W95C and W86, but not the passive filters.  I racked a pair of those filters a while back, will see if I have the pinout info.  IIRC the W95C is not passive but requires +24vdc. 

Thanks for the replies guys. This will be a big help. I'll start the restaurationproject in a few weeks and will make sure that I make a reastauration document worthy of that name.

To all Thanks again.

Back