Help Buying RFT TGL31428 connectors (from Poland)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeToo2

I've managed to get hold of 3 Gefell MV201 measurement microphones with MK221 capsules :)

There's a Czech site that gives all sorts of useful information about them, including schematics etc.  ;D

I've already got the connectors for the mic pre amp end (TGL31428 KD51 Kupplungssteckdose = cable mount female), and I've  already built and tested my own power supply. But I was hoping to use RFT connectors for the other end of the cable. The alternative of using Tuchel connectors seem quite expensive.

So far I've only found one shop in Poland that sells them, but they don't seem to speak English or reply to emails.

Can anyone help either with the shop (http://www.podzespoly-elektroniczne.pl) or know where else I can buy the RFT TGL31428 FD51 (Flanschsteckdose 51 = panel mount female connector) and RFT TGL31428KS51 (Kabelstecker = cable mount male connector)

Thanks!

I can help you out with dealing with that store. PM me the link to what exactly you want and I'll call them on monday and figure out the details.

michal_k said:
I can help you out with dealing with that store. PM me the link to what exactly you want and I'll call them on monday and figure out the details.
Thanks to both of you who replied.

A picture is indeed worth a thousand words.

FD 51
KS 51

watermark.php

watermark.php

For the information of others, here's the czech site where I found out a lot of info on the mic
mv201
Suggested PSU (useful for pin outs etc.)
I also have the schematic and service manual (in German) of the measurement unit itself (RFT 00017 schallpegelmesser), which could be useful if anyone else wants to figure out impedances & currents.

Cheers.

Latest posts

Back