etheory LTSpice libraries

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

etheory

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to share my LTSpice schematics and symbols for those who might be looking for some common DIY audio parts you might want to incorporate into your own designs, but don't necessarily care about the inner workings of the parts themselves.

Particular highlights are rare strange parts like an LM13700 model, and an LM301A operational amplifier.
My favorites and most used are my potentiometer and rotary switch models. I use these extensively.

There are DOA's for the Calrec B202, B205, B210, API 2510, API 2520, API 550A Follower, Tamas BigFetBloke, Forrsell Class A JFET DOA, Melcor 1731, Neumann OA10, Neve B340 and NTP M100.
It's quite comprehensive, and all schematics have been thoroughly tested in multiple and various simulation scenarios.
So even if they are "wrong" (there are so many variations of all of these circuits that these are just one variation), they are a "good wrong" so to speak.

You can find the files here:
http://www.evolutionarytheory.com/downloads/LTSpice/

Any questions just let me know.
Aside from that, happy designing.

P.S. You will need the transistor models used in these, but if you are serious about DIY and LTSpice, you will already have them.
If you don't, a quick internet search will locate them for you anyway.

Latest posts

Back