new black market is boring

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Ethan!!

I wanted to suggest a way dealing with some sort of way to let other forum users of a positive buying or selling experience. Another forum that I used to frequent had a good guy list. It was simply a thread in the for sale section that was updated with a simple :Tskguy is a great seller and I bought so and so from him"  It was easily searchable and would make you feel better in whatever situation you are in.

Just a thought

tskguy said:
Thanks Ethan!!

I wanted to suggest a way dealing with some sort of way to let other forum users of a positive buying or selling experience. Another forum that I used to frequent had a good guy list. It was simply a thread in the for sale section that was updated with a simple :Tskguy is a great seller and I bought so and so from him"  It was easily searchable and would make you feel better in whatever situation you are in.

Just a thought

That's not a bad idea, maybe make 2 stickies in the new forum, Good Guys and Bad Guys to buy from? nice simple form of feedback.

Pleeeease.

Let's not make it any more complicated than it needs to be !

Let's just get it back to the way it was.
It worked fine.

If anybody mis-behaves then people post about them anyway. We know pretty soon if someone is a bad guy or not.

Exactly. Let's relax and look forward to the old market making it's way back.

This is great, thanks to Ethan for handling this in a genuinely democratic manner!
Now, let's not relax and look, let's sell and buy doodads!!!
;D

Black market babies. I want one, he's got one. Where'd het get it? IDK but let's make a deal...

I always thought it was called the BM for a reason.. He He.. And enjoy it as such. Certainly not all bad.

Thanks Ethan!

Ciao,
j

-jb

Back