DBX 160X Calibration Procedure/Service Manual

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 37518

Hi people i really need the calibration procedure for a DBX160X, theres nothing on the DBX vintage download page or any other place which includes the calibration procedure for the DBX 160X only the schematic and owners manual

I found the calibration procedure for the XT but dont know how much different will it be from X version, i would really appreciate if someone could scan me a copy, and even send him a couple of bucks over paypal for his effort.

Thanks!

manual talks of meter calibration only. Is the unit not working properly? Maybe you can only calibrate the meters on those units?  If the unit was never opened then I doubt you really need to calibrate anyway.

Pucho, the meter is the least of my concerns, im talking about calibrating all the internal pots. Please if someone has the procedure let me know....

user 37518 said:
Hi people i really need the calibration procedure for a DBX160X, theres nothing on the DBX vintage download page or any other place which includes the calibration procedure for the DBX 160X only the schematic and owners manual

I found the calibration procedure for the XT but dont know how much different will it be from X version, i would really appreciate if someone could scan me a copy, and even send him a couple of bucks over paypal for his effort.

Thanks!

See here.

-a

Andy Peters said:
user 37518 said:

Thanks!

See here.

-a

That is FANTASTIC Andy, Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!

user 37518 said:
Andy Peters said:
user 37518 said:

Thanks!

See here.

-a

That is FANTASTIC Andy, Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!

You're welcome!
For the life of me, I can't remember where I got those files.

-a

Latest posts

Back