ProTools Help!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sr1200 said:
Yeah, the problem lies soley within using more than one hardware insert at anything above 44.1k.

himmm... strange! I got HD Native and HDX but they work with all my hardwares...
the buffer size is maximum? maybe you can try to change DAE Playback Buffer to 4!
also run digitest on the card!

sr1200 said:
Yeah, the problem lies soley within using more than one hardware insert at anything above 44.1k.

You've been over to the avid forums right? Sounds like a bug digidesign(rip) i mean Avid should know about.

I had something similar, on my case it was the buffer being too low. playback fine, bounce distorting.

I record tracks to a new audio track nowadays. seems to work better.

pt9+ssl madixtreme+madi ax here.

So jandoste and eem01 hit the target on this one.  I had the buffer still at 256 or 128 (whatever i was tracking at) when i bumped it up to max, problem went away... WOO HOO!!! Thanks so much.  Love this forum!  It's like a second family where im the mentally deficient little brother.

sr1200 said:
So jandoste and eem01 hit the target on this one.  I had the buffer still at 256 or 128 (whatever i was tracking at) when i bumped it up to max, problem went away... WOO HOO!!! Thanks so much.  Love this forum!  It's like a second family where im the mentally deficient little brother.

yeah, it's nice to get a call from a client couple days after the session... "umm, these files are distorting, wtf is going on?". now I always just record to a new audio track...

Latest posts

Back