difficulty getting CT12 capsule

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chunger

Hello,

It's probably nothing but small, single-man operation sort of stuff, but I've tried contacting Tim Campbell a couple of times in the last couple of weeks to inquire about purchasing a couple of his CT12 capsules.  Haven't heard back.  I was wondering if folks here have had trouble reaching him via email or if I may have just catch him in a busy phase or when out of town.

chunger said:
Hello,

It's probably nothing but small, single-man operation sort of stuff, but I've tried contacting Tim Campbell a couple of times in the last couple of weeks to inquire about purchasing a couple of his CT12 capsules.  Haven't heard back.  I was wondering if folks here have had trouble reaching him via email or if I may have just catch him in a busy phase or when out of town.

I am sure that Tim is too busy making capsules to waste time responding to people who send him multiple emails enquiring what is going on.  That said, it is a little disconcerting not to hear immediately that an order has been received and accepted.  But I can assure you that after that point all you have to do is get on with your life and make sure that you are ready to move the necessary money to Denmark when you get the next email.  Tim delivers excellent, well-packed capsules -- on time.

David

Back